Health Warranty and Purchase Agreement
Rose River Farms
This contract is between Rose River Farms (seller)
Entered on this date:________________
Puppy temporary name: _________________
Date of whelp:
Puppies need to be paid in full by 7 weeks of age unless other arrangements have been made.
1. The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health and is up-to-date on immunizations and worming appropriate for the puppy's age at the time Buyer takes possession. The Buyer has 3 business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller, at Buyer's expense for a full refund. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within 3 business days, the health warranty is void.
2. The seller provides this warranty for one year after the date of sale against any life-threatening congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected life-threatening congenital defect, the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller.
3. If it is determined the puppy does have a life-threatening genetic disorder that is identified within one year of purchase, the Buyer has the option of either a replacement puppy from the next available litter of equal value, or reimbursement, up to the purchase price of the original puppy, of veterinary expenses related to that illness. Your puppy need not be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
4. If the puppy should expire from a suspected congenital defect within the 12 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the Buyer's expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state-licensed DVM acceptable to the Seller's own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the Buyer from the next available litter. A written statement from the veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
5. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, hernias, hypoglycemia, parasites, Giardia, or Coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or any other physical injury.
6. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract, except as stated. This warranty is non-transferable.
Buyer please initial
_____ 1. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller a total sum of _______ for a Bernedoodle.
_____ 2. The Buyer agrees that their Bernedoodle will be housed indoors.
_____ 3. The Buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Bernedoodle.
_____ 4. The Buyer agrees to spay or neuter their puppy after the age of 6 months old.
_____ 5. The Buyer agrees to never place their Bernedoodle in a shelter, pound, or similar facilities or research laboratory. In the case that your dog would need to be re-homed, you agree to return him/her to us for re-homing.
_____ 6. I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.
Phone numbers: Home: ________________________ Cell: __________________________
Home address: _______________________________________________________________
E-mail address: _________________________________________
Signature: X _________________________________X_________________________________
Rose River Farms
John and Emily Brown
Black River Falls, WI 54615
Phone Number: 715-660-8175